Sunday 9 August 2009

Tired? Who's tired?

Yesterday got just 3 and 1/2 hours sleep. Not dancing the night away and not had a drink in 3 or 4 weeks. Wifey was watching TV and I was doing work on web sites. Both these sites I am trying something new for me on so it is a labour of love more than anything. Anyway finally got to bed about 3 and woke up - as is my wont - at 6:30. Went to bed about 12:30 last night and up late this morning - 6:40. I cut grass both back and front and then set about working on SOC's little purple house. Build her a bench with removable seat to make a storage box as well and a table that is hinged to the wall. The table was frustrating and not quite finished as I wait for the glue to dry now. Getting the locking catch into JUST the right place proved to be a lot of trial and error and that leads to frustration and frustration leads to tiredness - and I am TIRED! The entire thing has been done from wood that has lived at least one life already - which is how I like it as it adds to the challenge. A kind freegler has offered me a load of pine of which I can take my pick and I plan on going there tomorrow.

I now intend relaxing and getting back into web work, but I may just facebook first!

No comments:

Post a Comment