Thursday 11 June 2009

A start......

Since retiring I have started to enjoy many of the things in life I have missed out on while working. Now I spend most of my time in the garden. Although I have 'tried' to be active in the garden during the last 30 years, I now find I can spend the time out there that I always dreamed of and the vegetable patch is a world of difference to our previous attempts. I may yet get a part time job, but it's difficult to see where I can find time! I am also doing DIY, a little web site work (on a voluntary basis), a little model making, helping a friend with his old lorries and riding miniature steam trains. I also 'do' the gym 3 times a week for aerobic fitness and we try to walk whenever time permits.

I propose trying to blog here some of the many activities I get involved in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment